Friday, 14 December 2007

So I have a couple of friends whom I stay in touch with using various kinds of messengers. I was sitting idle the other day and was going through a list of people I have on various such IM softwares. I noticed a lot of people have various "enlightening" messages agains their names on my lists. You know those status things you can put against your name to tell the world something (don't know what!).

Many of these statuses were pretty heavy. Now you know me. I can be very thought provoking and philosophical at times, well mostly when I am drunk but the point is that I can be. People puke when they get drunk I go into my (often colloquial even if to myself) verbiage. However back to the point. So I was reading through these status messages and my deformed brain kinda went into an overdrive and started coming up with variations of these pretty thought provoking messages. I thought I would share some of these "Life - JFK style" thoughts with you.

Original - I had the blues because I had no shoes until I met a man on the street who had no feet
JFK - I had the blues as I had no shoes until I realized I had no socks too!

Original - I guess I could be pretty mad about what happens in this world but it is hard to stay so mad when there is so much beauty all around me.
JFK - I guess I could be pretty mad about what happens in this world but it is hard to stay so focussed when there is so much beer all around me.

Original - Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more, so that we may fear less.
JFK - Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be tried once. Now is the time to light that dope.

Original - If you're born an original, dont die a copy
JFK - If you're born an original, you're parents did it wrong.


Original - People laught because I am different, I laugh because they are all the same
JFK - People laugh because I am different, I laugh because they put me in the wrong ward!


Would keep adding to these as and when people give fodder to my starved mind. I would suggest you subscribe to my RSS feed. If you are using IE or Firefox it is pretty easy. You should see an icon like this


in the right hand corner of the adress bar or menu bar of your browser (i.e. where the URL is written. If you dont know what a URL is, go away now). Simply click that icon and you will know what to do.

If this was too complicated for you then simply write your email id in the box to your right (below my profile) and hit the button!

And before I sign off, here is this special award I would like to award to this special lady in the pic below. This award is the "Dumbest blond of the year award" and it goes to



Ta!
JFK



7 Comments:

  1. annie said...
    U twisted that well eh! Din't know even when highly drunk some can make so much sense :P
    John F said...
    For a change Annie, this time I wasnt!
    Mirage said...
    Lol!! Refreshingly humorous post! I liked the sarcasm dripping out of every word there!

    And the picture was killer!!! :D

    Encore, JFK!!
    John F said...
    Well thank you very much Mirage! For some insane reason there has been an overdrive of more insightful status messages on my messengers these days. Would deform them soon!
    annie said...
    wow u doin for xmas? (presumin u celebrate)
    Mirage said...
    Update!!
    John F said...
    hey Annie! Sorry I wasnt able to reply back to your question sooner than this. I had a good christmas but details later!

    Mirage! Thanks for asking for an update and I promise one would follow very soon!

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online