Friday, 9 May 2008

Power of 8

I was recently tagged by Ashu to do this tag. I can not beleive it that I am doing this from my office! Damn I think I have finally stopped giving f*** about this anymore :D

The power of 8

8 things I am passionate about...

1. Technology
2. Matrix (http://www.MatrixConnects.com)
3. My BlackBerry
4. Movies
5. Books
6. My car
7. My Home
8. TV

8 things I want to do before I die...
1. Either be a multi millionaire or be an isolated monk in a buddhist monastery or something like that
2. Put my country back on track
3. Get in shape!
4. Own a big house
5. Make a positive impact on this world
6. Own a Bentley
7. Write a book
8. Take millions of pounds and dollars worth of loans from as many banks as possible in US and UK and Europe the day before I die....:D

8 things I say often
1) Kya chu**yaap hai
2) WTF
3) Jeez
4) Dude
5) Teri m*** ki
6) It is all for the best
7) I need food
8) I need beer

8 books I last read
1. Prisoner of Birth - Jeffery Archer
2. Inheritance of Loss - Anita Desai
3. Six Sacred Stones - Matthew Reilly
4. Bourne Supermacy - Robert Ludlum
5. Shalimar the clown - Salman Rushdie
6. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows - JKR
7. Seven Ancient Wonders - Matthew Reilly
8. Cant remember shit(e) - Me

8 songs I could listen to over and over again...
1. Full Circle (Aerosmith)
2. Knocking on heaven's door(G n R)
3. Ek Hi Khwaab (Bhupinder and Gulzar)
4. Raat Yoon Dil Main Teri (Nayyara Noor)
5. Most songs by Floyd
6. Jadoo hai Nasha hai (movie: Jism)
7. Open Skies - Parikrama
8. Junoon (Abhijeet Sawant)

8 people I think should do this tag...Actually 7
Indicaspecies
Mirage
Annie
Solitaire
Kat
Sherry
Rashi
Jill
Ekta

6 Comments:

  1. Mirage said...
    Oh i've done this one wayyy back.

    Btw, interesting stuff... u sound like the next door delhiite man! ;)
    Solitaire said...
    Hi John! I just did this one.
    Its on Warm Fuzzies.
    Check it out!!
    Qelqoth said...
    "I need beer" is usually the only thing I say. Well, next to "I need more beer" and "Mouth, beer, now."
    John F said...
    Mirage: I used to be one really, minus the usual cheap harkatein :D

    @Solitaire: Duh! Would check it out for sure!

    @qelqoth: LOL! YOu know what they say about guys, "A man has two emotions, hungry and horny. . If you see him without an erection, make him a sandwich."

    Like everything else they got thsi one wrong too, they forgot BEER ;)
    Qelqoth said...
    Beer is the life force of all men. To exclude beer is to deny us our right to live. Fucking fascists! :)
    Solitaire said...
    John...bring your aching heart to Short and Sweet. Its fun out there!

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online