Sunday, 4 May 2008



Watched this over the last weekend and trust me as much as I wanted to do this review as soon as I was out the cinema I have had one helluva crazy week at my job. Had no bandwidth whatsoever to be able to do anything other than my blasted work! Every day I spend at this job, everyday my belief in Oscar Wilde’s saying (Refer: http://achingpen.blogspot.com/2008/04/slave.html) strengthens.
Anyhows holding myself firmly in check lest I should shoot of on a completely different tangent moaning about a job I so very much wanted, worked hard to get and eventually got but now barely month in which I feel stuck and which makes me wonder everyday why I wanted this in the first place after all, I shall get back to the business in hand (no I don’t mean my beer just in case you know me and were beginning to wonder which come to think of it why would you even if you know me, its not like I am an alcoholic and if you do know me then you would also know that I haven’t drunk any alcohol for a month and not smoked a single smoke in more than that time as well so there is no point really in my mentioning about my beer is it? Oh darn! I shot off another tangent, mayday mayday, someone keep me in check!) and would start with the review of this movie titled – Tashan!
So let’s begin then by summarizing the movie in one word – Tashan!


7 Comments:

  1. annie said...
    Hey hey hey...are u an Indian or do u have Indian roots? I always thought u were a Brit.
    John F said...
    hey hey hey! I can be anything/anyone you want me to be ;)
    Ashu said...
    thats a shock!!!!

    u r tagged
    John F said...
    Can you ladies please post your comments related to the movies to my blog which is for the movies please!?

    Ashu thanks for the tag! Would do this ASAP!
    mez said...
    Haha..Frankly speakin i don't read reviews.
    John F said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
    John F said...
    @Mez: What do I say to that now eh? Frankly a true celebrity style attitude display, soon you would be boasting of only drinking fresh waters distilled and bottled from the springs of Amazonian Rain Forest on the site and flown within 2 hours of bottling to wherever in the world you are :D

    You might not read reviews personally but your readers might be interested in them. Blogging is all about bringing stuff to those who are interested in it right?

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online