Monday, 26 November 2007

I have had a very bad case of throat viral since last 4 days or so. Haven't had a moment to think about or do anything at all. As I promised Morinn, here are some pics from my Bangalore visit.



<- My room in the villa













More of my Room














<- The door to my private balcony. How many nights have I spent here, on the edge, a Classic mild tucked between my lips, a Foster's ready and waiting and my thoughts curling away from me in deep spirals of smoke.










<-- view from my balcony and just outside the villa.













<-- Way to the clubhouse and the Gym












Thats all I have right now, didnt get to click much since I was mostly either in the office or in the villa. I hope to publish some more from my Delhi trip!

11 Comments:

  1. annie said...
    But i see the CEO missin in da pics :P Lukin forward to mah dilli pics..howz ur stay bene in India overall?
    annie said...
    *been
    Ashu said...
    Superb pics mate....
    morinn said...
    wow that was a super size bed! :P
    John F said...
    Thanks Ashu!

    Yup Morinn it sure was and I enjoyed every inch of it, well technically I along with my laptop, beer, headphones, cigarettes, phones, adapters, deos, clothes enjoyed every inch of it :D
    Mirage said...
    THREE posts dedicated to Banglaore and not even ONE on my beloved Delhi!!

    Go away! Hmph!
    John F said...
    LOL Mirage! It is really weird, you come to my page and tell me to go away?

    If I answer the implied question of why no post on Delhi then it would be giving away a lot. Not sure if I am ready to do that yet hence the blank silence.
    Mirage said...
    Oh come on!! Wht did my poor city ever do to u?! >:[
    John F said...
    Delhi and Poor? I wouldnt say so :P
    Mirage said...
    Oh whatever, poor little rich city of mine. Delhi says to tell u she's heartbroken and feels betrayed. She gave you all her love while all this while u were cheatin on her with Bangalore!! You bad bad man! >:[
    John F said...
    Delhi is like my dark side Mirage. She is my temptress. She can love me and hate me but she can never cut the umblical chord.

    Now you go and figure that out. :P

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online