Thursday, 27 September 2007

I have a hectic couple of months coming up. My client is shipping me off to its facility in Bangalore India to train the teams there on a few projects I have been working on. I shall be spending 3 weeks in Bangalore, then I shall spend 3 days in Delhi and then I would be back to UK. However 4 days later I would again fly to Delhi and would spend 3 weeks there!

Ironically when people take business/pleasure trips their blogger pages wither. In my case however I can promise you that in all likelihood that the ecstasy of this escape from my monotonous routine would probably grip my throat with its talons and would squeeze it hard till my neurons start sending SOS signals to brain to release the "creative juices" which my fingers splash all over these pages in myriad shapes and that which when dry up take the shapes of these words.

The only regret - I would be missing my gym. Sigh!

Bangalore 4 more weeks then here I come!

17 Comments:

  1. kat said...
    John, You can download Simply Red and take it with you. :) Just grunt while you listen to it and you're there. All joking aside, it sounds like a hectic month. You've managed to make it sound both interesting and painfully dull at the same time... much like life. I pray that you have a safe journey and that your muse travels well.
    Ashu said...
    You d have a great time in India. Have you been to India before ? Welcome to India (I speak this from NYC) :)

    Have a grt time!!!
    John F said...
    Kat! So finally I tempted you again to write a comment eh! GOod job John good job *patting my back now*.

    Yeah I have already downloaded Simply Red and I am taking it with me. But then my client is perhaps one of the biggest firms of their domain and all of their state of the art offices have their own gym! I can definitely ask them to play Simply Red though ;)

    Ashu: Yes I have been to India but not to Bangalore. And I have been to NYC too, worked there for about 4 months or so. Nice city, I loved the feel of it. It was so alive. But then the monstrosity of the concrete buildings towered over me and I came back to open invincible skies.
    Loz said...
    I for one am looking forward to your insights - keep them coming.
    John F said...
    Thanks Loz...shall try my best!
    morinn said...
    hihi, you can always perform some routine exercise in your hotel room! Ah! some photos of india would be nice! :D
    John F said...
    Sure Morinn...keep watching this blog then for photos from India!
    kat said...
    Photos are nice, but I'd rather see some snapshots from your mind, John. Paint me a picture with your words. And don't wait for India... just do it. :) If you give me something to think about, I'll give you something in return. :)
    John F said...
    Kat..sometimes I wonder if you are teasing me. Maybe I revealed a tad bit too much in my emails to you.
    kat said...
    Only in a good way, John. :) And I think I revealed more than you. Perhaps I am just selfishly looking for you to inspire me to new heights.
    Mirage said...
    I'm sure you'll find plenty of things to keep u from missing ur beloved gym...

    Have fun! :)
    Mattios said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
    Mattios said...
    Hi, I dugg your "The Dance" explanation.
    Now please digg me back :-)
    HERE
    annie said...
    Have a fantab in India. Am sure u'll have a rockin time there.Have u been to del before?
    Me.. said...
    welcome to india.. hope u get to see the real place n not just the malls n theatre et al.
    John F said...
    Thanks "me"! I sure would try and find some company who can show me around!
    Priya said...
    Aah!So someone's visitin' our country,eh?

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online